WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
Cosmetical Project SRL (hereinafter, “Stai Ben Cosmetica”), with registered office at Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Padulle (Bologna) - Italy, VAT number: 03414421200, decides on the purposes and means of processing your data and is the subject responsible for this website and all applications (mobile) with regard to this Information on the protection of personal data, in accordance with Italian law pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data "). Cosmetical Project SRL, Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Padulle (Bologna) - Italy, VAT number: 03414421200 assumes all responsibility for the protection and secure processing of your personal data for the management and processing of the requested order and the sending newsletters with new products in their product catalog.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE?
The most important cookies are the necessary cookies. They are indispensable for navigating the website and using its basic features. Then there are functionality cookies that allow you to save your cart, create a wish list and save the shipping information, completing purchases faster. The performance cookies we use to improve our website. We also want to let you know about offers that may interest you. To achieve this we collect navigation data. Interaction cookies are used to enable them to interact with social media or to send reviews. Targeting cookies detect your preferences to show you interesting advertisements off the site. Below we present a more detailed overview of the types of cookies we have in use:
1. NECESSARY COOKIES
They are indispensable for your navigation and circulation on the website and for allowing you to see certain objects. In other words, these cookies ensure that your cart remains saved during all phases of the conclusion of your purchase.
2. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
They enable us to make your operations as a customer even more agile. These cookies help you save and retrieve your cart and give you the ability to create a wish list.
3. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
Help us understand our visitors' behavior as buyers. In this way we are able to continuously improve our website and make shopping easier for you.
4. INTERACTION COOKIES
they are useful for you to express your opinion. We are pleased to know what you think about our products, our website and us in general. These cookies give you the opportunity to give us a "like" or to recommend us on social media and to chat with the operators of our assistance service. Moreover, it can give you advice to our other current (and potential) customers by rating our products and reviewing them.
5. TARGETING COOKIES
they will keep the memory of your preferences in terms of products and purchases. We believe that advertising only makes sense if it is appropriate. These cookies give us the opportunity to let our advertisers know what you like. So, if you, for example, are browsing Google, the advertising you see can match your preferences better.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES USED IN OUR WEBSITE
Google Analytics: is a statistical service offered by Google Inc. whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Analytics allows you to keep track of access to the Site and its administrators to generate and view the data in aggregate and anonymous form in order to understand the use made of the Site by visitors and to compile statistics.
HOW TO DELETE AND DISABLE COOKIES?
You can change your browser settings so that cookies are deleted or not saved on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The Help section of your browser must provide you with information on how to manage your cookie settings. Here you can see how to do it with your browser:
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
• GoogleChrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Adobe (plug-in for flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/devnet/security.html
We also specify that the software procedures and the computer system responsible for the operation of the websites acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.), the sections of the site visited, the type of device used, the country from which connects and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This information is collected and can be associated (also through cookies) to identified interested parties, these data will only be used in aggregate form to monitor the services offered by the site but will not be used to package indicators and monitor the interested party.
In particular, these data may be used in aggregate form by the Owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site in order to identify the pages preferred by users in order to provide more and more adequate contents, to check their correct functioning and develop a better product. The data could then also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Our website and (mobile) applications make social plug-ins available to different social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, what you do on our website or through our applications (mobile) can also be incorporated by social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
If you are logged into one of these social networks and you stay during your visit to one of our websites, or the use of (mobile) applications, it is possible that the social network will add information about that to your profile visit. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this information will also pass to the social network. If you do not wish to authorize this data transfer, exit the social network before accessing one of our websites or using our (mobile) applications.
We can do nothing to influence the detection and transfer of data by Social Plug-ins. For detailed information on how the social network detects and processes data, on your rights and on how you can set a satisfactory protection of your data, consult the rules on the protection of personal data adopted by the social network in question.
The personal data you provide will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media and processed with appropriate security measures, including by associating them and integrating them with other DataBases.
The data provided and those collected and the cookies you received will be processed by the Owners indicated above exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide the services you requested. The data will not be disseminated but may be communicated, where necessary for the provision of the service, also to companies that perform technical or organizational tasks on our behalf that are instrumental to the provision of the services requested.
Only with your express consent can the data be used to carry out statistical analyzes, market surveys and to send commercial information on the products and promotional initiatives of Cosmetical Project SRL, Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Padulle (Bologna) - Italy, VAT number : 03414421200, by post, telephone, e-mail, sms. You also have the possibility with your express consent to grant Cosmetical Project SRL, Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Padulle (Bologna) - Italy, VAT number: 03414421200 the use of your data to perform statistical analysis, market surveys and dispatch of commercial information on products and promotional initiatives of third-party companies by post, telephone, e-mail, SMS.
The provision of data is optional, except for those indicated as mandatory in order to allow them to use the services offered. You have the right to know, at any time, what your data is and how it is used. You also have the right to have them updated, supplemented, rectified or canceled, to request their blocking and to oppose their treatment. At any time you can then re-read the information and eventually modify the consents previously provided, check and / or modify the status of the active services and, if necessary, request additional services.
These rights are in fact recognized by Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which provides:
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• a) the origin of personal data;
• b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
• c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
• d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
• e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
• a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
• c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. >>.
The exercise of the rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 may be carried out separately at each of the aforementioned autonomous holders, each for the treatment of his own competence, through specific communication by mail addressed to:
• Cosmetical Project S.R.L (hereinafter, “Stai Bene Cosmetica”), with registered office at Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Padulle (Bologna) - Italy, VAT number: 03414421200 e-mail address: [email protected]